This post is also available in: Arabic
Sandeep has 18+ years of experience of working with clients on a continuous basis on both strategic and operational assignments and helping them realize their business objectives; build their portfolio of products and services, helping them expand into synergetic businesses and achieve profitable growth
- Worked with several QSR companies in the Middle East for projects ranging from taking a start-up to one of the largest player in the region, carrying out Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB), Developing and implementing Performance Management System (Balance Score Card), Business Process Improvements (BPR), Development and implementation of SOPs and their adoption in ERP
- Worked with several early stage companies in developing their strategy and implementing it, providing leadership support and helping the organizations achieve profitable growth
- Worked with Ministry of Labor and Social Development in developing the strategy and roadmap for achieving Vision 2030 goals for Social Responsibility
- Worked with Capital Market Authority (CMA) to develop the stock market; strategic roadmap for enhancing liquidity in the market, enhancing cross listing and foreign participation in the market and developing underlying regulations and processes
- Actively involved in social enterprise called i-Saksham. i-Saksham is a not for profit organization working towards building a society where people from excluded sections are well educated, skilled and self reliant.
- Founding member / Seed funded few ventures; Nurturing Green, TMRAD, SkillKindle
- Founding member of i3 Consulting and Analytics team at McKinsey & Co.
McKinsey & Co.