Yashaswi graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from DTU Delhi, 2022 batch. He has interned with IIM Lucknow and Ernst & Young LLP, New Delhi. Skilled in ML/Ai implementation and growth strategy building.
- Economic Development Intern ,EY
- Worked for the client to prepare proposal to apply for the ‘Make in India’ initiative of the Government of India
- Did secondary market research(Global&India) for PV Solar cells and medical sectors ,prepared technical analysis report ,which helped the team to prepare final reports for the client.
- Business Development Intern GenieGig
- Worked upon the problem statement from scratch to find the solution along with marketing team
- Did extensive market research, survey and developed the go-to market strategy, business proposal, pitch deck
- Assisted Prof. Payal Mehra,IIM Lucknow in her research on ‘Cultural shock faced by Tourists‘,used WebHarvy to scrap reviews from websites
- Performed aspect based sentiment analysis using ABSA package in python and emotion analysis on 600+ travel reviews data
- Developed a basic algorithm to classify the scores which helped to derive more analytical insights for the research
Ernst &Young LLP, Geniegig