Siddharth has 1.5+ years of experience of working with Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) and handling their taxation and regulatory issues
- M&A Advisory – Evaluated various options for tax effective internal group restructuring of an MNC group based out of Singapore. The project involved analyzing the implications of Income Tax Act, Transfer Pricing, DTAAs, Companies Act, Ind-AS, Stamp duty and FEMA.
- Prepared 50+ transfer pricing studies, 8+ master files for the leading telecom and e-commerce players in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Americas regions. Extensively searched for comparable companies/ transactions, prepared company profiles, industry overviews, performed economic analysis and concluded whether the international transactions are at arm’s length or not.
- Built a power query using MS-Excel which reduced the average time taken by consultants in formulating litigation strategies by ~75%, resulting in substantial time-cost savings for the firm.
- Collaborated with 20+ tax and regulatory consultants based out of 8 African jurisdictions for a Telecom Project requiring tax and regulatory analysis for sale of capacity in Optical Fiber Cables in Africa.
- Collaborated closely with a team of 15+ consultants and assisted them in transfer pricing litigations at TPO, DRP, ITAT and High Court level.
EY – International taxation and Transfer Pricing | Transaction tax | M&A tax