An MBA graduate from FMS, Delhi with rich exposure across Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Real Estate/Infrastructure domains. Possess hands-on experience in conducting comprehensive fundamental research & analysis, financial modeling, business valuation modeling, due diligence, etc.
- Industrial real estate (Logistics) market evaluation, structured warehouses space business, and devised a GTM strategy for Godrej Fund Management.
- Detailed out the unit economics while reviewing potential geographies and business models.
- Performed financial analysis to understand the risk-return characteristics of the investment strategy.
- Recommended a business plan and GTM strategy for GFM to deploy a corpus of INR 300+ cr.
- Part of the investment team at Artha Venture Fund, responsible for deal sourcing, execution across sectors.
- Evaluated 200+ startups from sectors such as FoodTech, EdTech, InsurTech, PropTech, DeepTech, etc.
- Performed financial analysis by understanding the unit economics and other financial KPIs.
- Worked with senior executives in closing 4 live deals across HR-Tech, B2B SaaS, and EdTech sectors.
- Delivered vital insights about the most attractive business models and trends on sectors such as EdTech, FinTech, SaaS
- Devised a bid price strategy and formulated the BD strategy for various e-procurement projects for a civil infrastructure development firm
- Evaluated the financial viability of various components of the project development value chain.
- Helped the firm in increasing the turnover by 3 Cr during the course of the engagement
Godrej Fund Management(GFM), Artha Venture Fund, Mehboob Enterprises